Our organic chemistry team designs synthetic routes for small molecules, dyes, and macromolecules on milligram to kilogram scales.
- Organic synthesis of novel compounds of any structural complexity
- Chiral chemistry via asymmetric synthesis, optical resolution, and chiral separations
Our research team has a strong proven track record in providing advanced intermediates and pharmaceutical compounds from gram scale up to kilograms
- Applications of the latest synthetic methodology
- Process Safety Evaluation and seamless transfer to larger scale
Our research team supports our customer’s need for multi-step synthesis for target compounds and synthesis of an array of scaffolds for screening purposes.
- Synthesis of focused libraries
- Preliminary intellectual property (IP) analysis on newly designed scaffolds
- Screen different reactions for optimization